Get to know us
Who are we?
We are the Visitor´s and Convention Office of Quito, our mission is to promote the long-term development and marketing of Quito in the meeting industry The convention team in Quito is here to help you plan and promote your meeting. Our services are free and we are a one-stop resource for all of your meeting and event planning needs.
What do we do?
- Support in the process of application and training for congresses, conferences and incentives in Quito in conjunction with companies, universities and professional associations.
- We facilitate and advise you to choose the perfect space for your event
- We facilitate the reservation of hotels for your event.
- We facilitate the contact with the suppliers that are formalized for your event in the city of Quito.
- We coordinate inspection visits according to requirements.
- We publish your event / congress in our networks.
- Our first-class support
- Your successful event.
How do we support your event?
Our policy of support to events includes a wide range of collaborations as long as the events to be held in Quito, comply with some characteristics, which you can review in the guide of procedures.
Whether you are looking for unique venues, pre- and post-convention activities, ways to engage your delegates in community activities, housing requirements, transit, local events , our Convention Services team will provide customized solutions for your specific needs.
- If you want your event to leave a legacy and a positive mark on the destination, we can put you in touch with nature conservation and social development projects, to which you can contribute directly.
- Remember that the Metropolitan District of Quito is part of the Choco Andino Biosphere Reserve and has large areas of forest that need support to maintain and continue capturing carbon.
- In addition, there are many projects that work with the disadvantaged, who will be very grateful to have your help.
- Our team, in cooperation with leading industry members, offers free assistance and consultancy to ensure that your event runs smoothly and that delegates receive the best possible experience at the Centre of the World.